Popular posts from this blog
Using Anger as a Tool for Emotional Liberation
Dear Dorothy : You talk about how the environment reflects our stuff---the issues that we may have repressed and stuffed away in a closet. So for example, I may have chosen not to express anger, and so it has gotten repressed and is in my energetic baggage. I have tons of repressed anger, I think that's why am experiencing physical challenges. Dorothy: I can sympathize with the tendency to resist expressing anger. I did this most of my life until it caused a miscarriage. Frustrating situations were compounding. I was so afraid of hurting other people's feelings that I kept working harder to accommodate everyone. My liver got too hot. I was bleeding too much, and couldn't stop because of the heat. Baby died and I ended up in the hospital. It was awful. More painful than my live births. The baby was my teacher. She showed me that anger is sharp. It points internally to that which requires attention. The discomfort of anger draws awareness to inner lo...
112 Point Matrix - The Shiva Matrix
What is an energy healing matrix? Energy healing matrices are sacred geometrical structures which are comprised of threads of consciousness. Consciousness appears as threads, streams or channels at the astral level of creation. Within the web of life (another name for the astral plane) threads or meridians of awareness/consciousness pervade every particle of creation. In the astral plane, the patterns or order of these threads is based upon something like gravity. Some beings or areas attract more life force than others, and the result is a higher concentration of particular thicknesses of threads in some areas than others. Matrices are energy healing tools which organize these threads of awareness into sacred geometrical patterns which are symmetrical, highly compact and often fractaline in nature. A matrix has three parts: threads, nodes and spaces. Threads connect nodes. The nodes are little packages of wholeness. Each one contains a spectrum of expression from...
Comments
Post a Comment