Reflections on 10,000 Views of My BATGAP Interview


Three months ago, Rick Archer interviewed me on Buddha at the Gas Pump. Today, I noticed that this video has now logged 10,000 views. Wow! Thank you to everyone who watched the interview and who has shined the light of their brilliant consciousness in my world!

When Rick was interviewing me, those of you who were watching literally upheld one of the most exalted, powerful, well informed and spiritually awake spaces I have ever experienced.. It was a complete joy to do that interview. Rick made me feel so at home, safe, and comfortable, while pushing me to bring out the best, and deepest points that I could.

Rick had asked me to come on the show about a year earlier, but I resisted for a long time. it is very interesting how I ended up there.

I had been quietly developing my healing skills for several years and using those skills to help a few people a week. This activity was not only very enjoyable and fulfilling but was providing our family with a small secondary income in addition to my husband's job. 

But early in 2015, we found that the debt that our family had been building for many years was becoming overwhelming, and in addition we were now owing money to the government due to my self-employment. It was kind of scary, since we simply didn't have the money. So, I told my husband that I would do a little healing for the family finances.

My daughter was playing a game at the time on her phone that involved looking at the silhouette of a person and trying to guess who they were. This was easy enough for her until she came to business leaders. At that point, she didn't recognize any of the silhouettes, and neither did I. We went to the internet to help locate the names of the silhouettes of these mysterious financial leaders. 

Finding myself at Forbes magazine, I looked through the biographies of several billionaires and I realized that I was getting an energetic reading on each one. I also noticed that all of them, regardless of how they had made their money, had a particular energetic form in their causal bodies. Fascinated, I asked the Ascended Masters what this was.

The Masters took me back in time to a sacred place where the extended Akashic record of today was merely an archive of simple templates. I was allowed to select a template which I felt suited the financial needs of our family. This template modified as it integrated with my causal body in the current time. 

Immediately, a shift occurred. I felt amazing, wealthy, and confident that there would be no further need for strain or worry in the area of finance.

Within a day the angels suggested that I honor the change by making a YouTube video and starting a YouTube channel. Although my conscious mind knew that this itself wouldn't create wealth,  the idea resonated perfectly with the new wealth template structure in the causal body, so I began my first video. It actually wasn't that easy the first time. After about a week of trial and error, however, I was beginning to feel quite comfortable in front of the camera.

The very day that I first felt good with the camera, Rick Archer called and said that he had a cancellation on his show, and would I be willing to fill in. If his call had come a week earlier, I probably would have declined, but the timing was cosmic and I accepted.

Being on Rick's show has opened the door for me to reach out and help so many more people than before. It is pure delight that the interview has reached 10,000 views.. 

My mission has always been to provide the best possible value with maximum integrity. The Buddha at the Gas Pump interview really blessed my work by connecting me with so many great souls of our time. I feel completely honored to have had the opportunity to speak to all of you and for some, to have served as a mirror of your vision and experience.

May we continue to be a source of useful information and healing transmissions for all. 

Love and gratitude,
Dorothy

Live Webinars with Dorothy starting this month:

1. Loving Yourself and Healing Relationships
Friday, June 12 Webinar, 8 pm to 9:15 pm U.S. Central Daylight Time $25


2. Youtube Course 1 – Energy Work Fundamentals Discussion Group
Sunday, June 21 Webinar 2 pm to 3:15 pm U.S. Central Daylight Time $25

Comments