How to Make a Divinity Sandwich




Earlier this week I went to Walton lake to take pictures of the sunrise. As my heart flowed with gratitude for the moment, my camera filled with rainbow light. The camera picked up only the light, not the incredible range of color spectrum which I was seeing nor the glory of Divine love which filled my heart as the experience unfolded. It is a huge joy to share some of these beautiful images with you. 

Inline image 1



A Divinity sandwich incorporates a dissonant experience with Totality, experienced internally and externally, to create miracles.

I had walked about a mile and a quarter to take a picture of the sunrise from a particular spot on the loop trail, only to realize that the power lines run right through exact area of the horizon where the sun was rising. 

The sunrise is like the field of Natural Law, infinite, pure, holy, sacred, the bottom of the sandwich. The power lines are like the obstruction, illness, limitation, boundaries, lack, the middle of the sandwich. The top of the sandwich was the Being within me surrendering to the moment and integrating with the reality of this situation, seeing the beauty of the metaphor presented for the sake of evolution. 

The first relationship is between the wholeness of Divine Being and life's challenges. The challenges naturally create a dissonant relationship. No matter where I turned I was blocked from getting a shot at this sunrise without the power lines. There was a tall barbed wire fence to my left. 

Inline image 1

Through the vehicle of my mind/body system, Being brought a resolution to the "situation" by creating a new relationship, a harmonic perspective on the original dissonant situation. This is like making lemonade when life gives you lemons. I realized that the sunrise with the poles in front were a perfect metaphor for the relationship between Totality and life's challenges. Embracing this reality, I went ahead and photographed the scene. 

I wondered why I had spent a good bit of my morning on this already quite familiar lesson. The finer point of the lesson was a greater appreciation of the obstruction. When the man made value is accepted, married to Divinity, not seen as separate in any way, the integration of these values yields a third value which exceeds expectation. 

The combination of all the conditions of the moment, position of sun, atmosphere and surroundings, humidity, my camera having the lens cover off for just the right number of minutes, etc. created a synergy which set the stage for the dynamic photos of light above. The most important factor was the state of my heart, it was the flow of Divine Being within the vehicle I call myself. I was so, so happy. On the walk back I felt as if I was in love with the whole universe. For this reason, there was no hesitation to take a few more photos of the risen sun on the return trip. 

To my delight, my camera created these wonderful, mystical photos of light energy all around the sun and its reflection in the waters of Walton Lake. I could not have "made" this happen intentionally. It was made for me, and the body/mind system was thrilling with the experience, realizing that it was a once in a lifetime opportunity. Sunrises happen everyday, but how often are all the conditions just right to take pictures of light itself? 

Every negativity in life can become the vehicle for miracles with this beautiful formula. 

Totality of creation overlaid with blockages, barriers, or problems is sandwiched with the realization of Totality through the vehicle of the self. From this combination, all variety of miracles emerge.


May this formula allow you to leverage any discord anywhere to bring on a state of absolutely robust health and manifestation of your dearest desires. 

Comments