Popular posts from this blog
Using Anger as a Tool for Emotional Liberation
Dear Dorothy : You talk about how the environment reflects our stuff---the issues that we may have repressed and stuffed away in a closet. So for example, I may have chosen not to express anger, and so it has gotten repressed and is in my energetic baggage. I have tons of repressed anger, I think that's why am experiencing physical challenges. Dorothy: I can sympathize with the tendency to resist expressing anger. I did this most of my life until it caused a miscarriage. Frustrating situations were compounding. I was so afraid of hurting other people's feelings that I kept working harder to accommodate everyone. My liver got too hot. I was bleeding too much, and couldn't stop because of the heat. Baby died and I ended up in the hospital. It was awful. More painful than my live births. The baby was my teacher. She showed me that anger is sharp. It points internally to that which requires attention. The discomfort of anger draws awareness to inner lo...
For Those Who Prefer Solitude: How to Live in a Crowded World
I am often feeling as though I don’t want to be in crowds---they make me uncomfortable and I feel like I am drained of energy afterwards. I really prefer solitude, but often due to my work and life I have to be in crowds. What can I do? The Astral level of the physiology is the kavach, (shielding). If it is has been compromised due to illness such as viruses, bacteria, or parasites, this can make a person vulnerable to influences from the outside. It is said by saints that even the smell of a rotten bus can be the final stroke of experience that brings enlightenment. Maharishi Mahesh Yogi liked to say that even from the thorn, the hardest part of the plant, we can access the sap, the underlying reality which is present in both thorn and flower. All this universe is a reflection of Brahman, all is the play of Brahman, and you are all That. Even so, it could be your intense desire for enlightenment which is driving you always inward and making the outer experience seem like a bur...
Comments
Post a Comment