Differences between Energy Healers

Hi Dorothy, 

When I first read your biography on your website, I felt very strongly that we may have seen the same healer. Did ******** help you with your health concerns years ago? If so, this is the same person I told you about who cured me of Lyme disease. I just had to ask because it was coming through so crystal clear, and I have not been able to shake it. Perhaps I am completely wrong, but I had to ask. :) 

Blessings.

Dorothy 





Yes, I saw ******** in 2008 when I was really quite ill. I was experiencing subtle perception at that time but hadn't put 2 + 2 together to realize that my ability to perceive energy was a key to self healing. When I saw him it was in a large group at the local public library. I was aware of the energetic forms accompanying him which were activating healing transformation for the meeting participants, including me. These values of intelligence could penetrate the body and were shifting energies around to help myself and others heal. Since I could see inside my own body, it occurred to me that I might be able to affect the energy transformations myself. If they could do it, I could do it. This turned out to be correct. It was a great "Ah-ha" moment. 

There are quite a lot of energy healers in this area. They all work from a common source of understanding but express and work from that understanding in a diverse spectrum of ways, each unique, each amazing.

The basic differences between myself and the other healer you mention are:
  • This other energy healer feels that he is one of a kind, and that no one else can do what he does. From his perspective, he is doing something that is affecting others in a unique way.
In my perspective, what any healer does is not unique. At any moment the entire universe is reflecting everything which you are back to you. In my experience, people heal themselves. I select to reflect the cosmic healer that is within the client. Everyone has a choice of what part of another to reflect.

The fact is, I don't heal you or anyone. One's own Divine Nature heals them. I recognize and honor That, then express what I experience of It. Your attention is itself the breath of the Divine in you. During our sessions, both group and individual, we collectively direct attention to intelligently address the area that requires change from the capability, power, and resource of the inner healer. Everyone's healing potential is infinite.
  • This other energy healer experiences a retinue of healing helpers as separate entities which work on behalf of his clients. 
It is my perspective that there is only the Self. Everyone is a part of the whole, and the whole is reflected fully in each of its parts. In essence, you are this entire universe. If a blessing or healing comes from a source of pure intelligence, this is an aspect of one's own intelligence. 

All that you know, all that you see, all that exists is an expression of your very Being. So, angels, saints, masters, etc.-- these are expressions of the body's celestial level, one's most abstract intelligence, endlessly folding in on itself in wondrous ways to create evolutionary change.
I like to work from the premise that everyone has autonomy over their own healing process. This puts the responsibility but also the power in one's own hands.

The expansion of consciousness taking place on Earth at this time supports self-empowerment and sustainable forms of cultural expression in all areas, including energy healing.  

Thank you for your insight and question. You were right! And just because two energy healers do not experience the healing process identically, doesn't mean that one is wrong and the other right. Different people need different approaches in order to activate their internal healing mechanisms. Everyone is attracted to the healer who works best for them. 

Thank you again for asking,
Dorothy

Comments