Basic Questions and Answers about Energy Work

Basic Questions and Answers 

about Energy Work

by Dorothy Rowe


Distance Energy Work Website



What happens in a healing session, Dorothy?

Really your Divine presence is doing the healing. The thing is that two eyes are better than one. So, when one is looking at one’s own stuff, it is the eye of God in them doing the looking. When I open my eye and look from my perspective, then two eyes are looking and depth perception is created. Additionally, this eye, has years of experience helping people overcome imbalance, and manifest their desires. So, I offer my understanding and perspective to yours, thus enhancing your ability to promote evolutionary change in the way that suits you best. I totally trust that your Divine intelligence knows you best of all, and knows exactly how to carry out the healing process, for you, with grace.
Why do different healers practice so differently?
Everyone’s healing style is unique, each is a Divine gift. I do my best to exercise tolerance for all the styles, while doing what is right for me. Ultimately, the greatest healer resides within each of us. Yes? My experience is that no one really “heals” anyone else.  Just the conditions are set for self-healing in the most powerful way. Then One takes care of One’s self. It helps to have support in the beginning. It helps to have two eyes open. This is what I am doing – seeing, reporting, supporting for you.
What do you do in a personal consultation?
Personal sessions are normally one hour. I am bowing down at the feet of God, and reporting to you at the same time. So, Being sees, then Being transforms/heals. I report. I am offering my Being as another eye open, because with two eyes open, there is better depth perception. Ultimately the person receiving the healing is also doing the healing. I am merely witnessing, but also supporting, with my awareness. Questions are encouraged, and recording is completely fine.
What is the waiting time for a personal consultation vs. a Distance Energy Work session?
The private consultations are usually booked out several months. Distance Energy Work sessions can normally begin within a couple of working days.
What is the reason to do a Distance Energy Work session?
Often people sign up for distance energy work because of specific concerns, but not always. Some people just use them to receive a transmission of Divine Mother light. I trust that each person knows what is best for them. Zero pressure. If you are not sure, and would like to try just one, and see how it goes, that is fine too. I do whatever I can to accommodate everyone’s needs.
May I request a Distance Energy Work Session for a friend or relative?
Yes. It is really fine if you would like to order a healing session for them, even if they may not be familiar with energy work and therefore skeptical. This work is the work of Divine intelligence. Therefore, they would receive that support which is appropriate for them in the context of their relationship with the whole of creation. As mentioned in the interview, we are all adored much more than we can ever imagine. In some ways, if they are innocent, then the love and support can come to them completely unhindered.
In a Distance Energy Work session, I did not notice improvement in the area I cited as my concern, but another area of my life improved instead. Can you explain this?
Thank you for understanding that sometimes these things happen. We are all united in the wholeness of Being, and the work done is a reflection of Divine intelligence. Therefore, sometimes the area worked on is not always the one expected, but the one most needed.
During my Distance Energy Work Session, I was not able to sit with eyes closed the whole time, but just for a couple minutes. Is this OK?
What you did was perfect. I realized that people can’t always afford to sit with their eyes closed. However, taking time, at any point to honor your evolutionary process, is completely beautiful. Gratitude itself is a kind of medicine that we make, which has effects at all levels of the body.
I notice that after a Distance Energy Work session I sometimes feel like I need rest. Is this normal?
It is quite common for the effects of the healing sessions to continue integrating and even continue happening for even days after the session has completed. Some people like to lie down and rest after the sessions, and others experience integration in their sleep time.
I am in a part of the world where I am asleep during your Distance Energy Work sessions. Would they still be effective for me?
Yes, sleeping during the treatments is wonderful. After all, the body is in healing mode during sleep. Laying down, eyes closed, is perfect. If you find yourself waking up during that time, don’t mind. Stay resting if possible, and usually a very deep sleep will follow. As I mentioned above, many people report the desire to take a nap after healing sessions.
I would like a personal consultation with you but it is a long wait. What else do you offer?
My appointments are booking into late fall at this point. I know that it is quite a way off. There are lots of nice options available if you would prefer something sooner:
Is it useful to have a Distance Energy Work Session done for someone who is dying?
Yes. The focus of the work would be to support the highest level of Divine guidance for the individual’s transition. There are already a lot of angels with a person who is close to passing. But there could also be some clouds of karma in the environment as well, and those could be cleared. Also, before transition, channels of Cosmic knowledge can be opened to help the individual’s understanding of the path and the many instances in the life that the individual could have felt guilty or weird. Distance Energy Work can increase clarity so the soul can better see those situations in a clear, cosmic light, and enjoy the beauty and expanse of the wisdom of these instances. Also, work can be done for relationships that are being left behind, to create peace and sweetness.
It is a privilege to be connected with a soul at such an important transition.
Is it useful to watch your Youtube healing videos more than once?
Yes, many people have said that they watched that section in the Buddha in the Gas Pump interview several times, and just keep getting one layer after another of healing. The same goes for personal consultations, people sometimes record, and listen again and again, gleaning more and more useful information.
I feel resentful about some of my ancestors, and I know this is not good. Can they be helped, or my attitude toward them?
My experience with hereditary concerns is that our DNA is the blueprint of the intelligence, and presence of our ancestors. Since energy work is not bound in time and space, it is just as easy to heal the ancestors as it is to heal a person currently in body. In fact, some of them are in new bodies, which only adds to the richness of the healing experience.
Once we do this together, you will feel so much more comfortable doing this work for yourself. You can start using the Heartbeam technique from my website with your ancestors. http://www.distanceenergywork.com/heartbeam-emotional-healing/
How do I use my hand chakras to heal?
Energy work can certainly help with any area of life which in not reflecting your full potential, whether physical, mental, emotional, social, etc. I am so honored to have the privilege to be part of your healing process.
There are chakras in the palms of the hands. You can use the energy that emanates from there to further support the healing in other parts of the body. For instance, to use on a knee:.
Place your hands a few inches away from the knee, on either side. Here you will be touching the etheric body, which is holding most of the pain.
Allow the light of your being to move from your heart through your arms out the palms of your hands and into the knee.
With the pure intention of loving, forgiving, and healing the knee, this energy will do wonders for repairing the cartilage, and other tissues.
Our bodies are always trying to help our souls grow. So, the reason behind the damage was a gift for spiritual growth. It causes you to integrate all the physical development, brilliance, beauty, and growth that you structured through dance into your Being. As this process completes, you will feel better and better.
Dear Dorothy, Your love – Love itself – exudes through your written words. I hope my emails to others will soon be the same, as after all, we are all the same Love. 
Thanks for your guiding comments about healings and having an intention while also letting go so the magic can happen. Amen  It was also very beneficial to read that from ‘your perspective’ of the healing many things are happening at once and you can only address a minute part of them  So incredible that you acknowledge it is a privilege that I am part of your process. There aren’t many teachers-healers, who readily mention that.
Well said! We are all the same Love. Realizing (as in, making it real) the Love is integral to the energy healing process. Living that love. You certainly are doing that. The brilliance of your Being shines through every word. The important thing is not that I know it, but that you do. Everyone sees through their own glasses. We can’t expect everyone to see the truth of our inner reality. On some level, every soul knows it, but their ability to appreciate is based on the degree to which they are living that Love.
The reason I feel SO fortunate to be in this position at this moment is based on a principle from the Vedas, which states that, “He who is awake inside, the Richas (impulses of creative intelligence) seek him out.” It is not that I am more wise than you or anyone. It is that your inner light is drawing brilliance out of me. For me this is an amazing experience that I wouldn’t be having if it weren’t for you. LOL. So, we are God godding with God!

Comments